The QMAX Fibreglass pump station has been specifically designed to reduce site work and installation time, each Fibreglass pump station is factory assembled, supplied complete with pumps and pipework specific to your application for example.
The fibreglass pump station can be used as Sewage pump stations or Stormwater pump stations.
Controls are selected to meet your site requirements and site wiring of pumps and controls is usually required to give a complete turnkey solution.
Fibreglass pump stations and wells designed for a range of applications
Our pump stations are designed to be versatile, enabling their use for many different types of requirement. These include:
- Subdivisions – residential and industrial
- Caravan parks
- Mining sites
- Shopping centres
Our pumping stations have a range of features to enhance their usability and flexibility
- Designed to reduce site work and installation time: comes fully fitted with factory-assembled pumps and pipework
- Controls are selected to meet your site requirements
- Built to comply with the highest OHS (Occupational Health and Safety) and Australian standards
- Comes with a wide range of accessories that enhance performance
- Made of lightweight yet corrosion-resistant material for superior strength.
- Customizable parts with a pump station that comes in a variety of sizes, from 600mm to 2,400mm in diameter. We also offer many options for the type of material used for access covers.
Contact our team today and find out more about what we can do for you
If you require further information about any of our products, get in touch with our team today. Our helpful and friendly staff has the expert product and industry knowledge to ensure you have all the information you need to make an informed decision. Call us on 1800 678 910 to speak with one of our team in person or use our online contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.