Q-60 OIL SEPARATOR
Responsible efficient Waste Water Management with our oil & water separators
We all have a responsibility to protect our groundwater and the environment. When it comes to managing waste water with oil contaminants, you can count on the Q-Max Q-60 Series Coalescing Plate Oil Separators.
The Q60 oil/Water separators are an excellent system for handling waste water where oil contaminants are present.
Designed in accordance with Actew and Sydney Water specifications for corrugated plate interceptors, the Q-Max Q-60 series of separators provide a proven solution to effluent treatment problems
The Q-60 separators come in two basic models:
- Q-60/15 Nominal 1500 L/h capacity
- Q-60/30 Nominal 3000 L/h capacity
*If you require higher flow rates please contact our office on 1800 678 910
- Robustly constructed of welded stainless steel sheet.
- Stainless steel lid with stainless steel fasteners to preclude wind-borne debris.
- Plate spacing 20mm apart for optimum oil/solids removal.
Removable plate pack for easy cleaning
Sludge hopper with drain valve fitted.
- Electric diaphragm pump with float switch control.
- Optional control panel to give high level alarm indication.
- Easy installation
- Car wash bays
- Car parks
- Mechanical workshops
- Fuel Service stations
Request a brochure or contact our friendly team for more information.